Thursday, January 19, 2012

Writings on the Toilet Walls

Originally published on Facebook Notes on June 9, 2011


It is funny how and where YouTube browsing takes you. I mean, just a few minutes ago I was watching these crazy RWJ videos and just clicked away the related links and went to karaokeying ( check my status update) then to seeing Arabic songs and ended up at Outlandish’s Aisha song ( originally Cheb Khaled’s).

The song somehow reminded the good old school days and the “sexeeeh” Math teacher in class 8. Since I studied in a boys only school therefore she was the only “popular gal” in the school. If there was any stereotype about math teachers in my mind then Ms Romana was the anti Christ o all those stereotypes. Whole toilets walls were dedicated to her where frustrated 14, 15 year olds wrote down their frustration of not getting her in a heart wrenching way. Some were not good at writing so they made art as their medium of communication and drew insane hybrids of the Birth of Venus and Ms Romana (simple terms: Nude Sketches). Of course, when it came to art she drew the best out of the students, but could the same things be said about math. Well…. No. I mean how on earth could I concentrate on the stupid Pythagoras Theorem when she was in the teachers desk combing her long auburn silky hair and spraying a seductive deodorant at herself- It was hard to restrain.

I never really got to learn from her class because I took tuitions in the evening. All the brothers got them.

Never really, intended to write anything tonight, but this memory just came into my mind and I thought I would share it with you guys and girls.

Anyways the night ‘s cold and it late. Gotto wake up at 5, because it’s a full day shift tomorrow. May be I should listen to Nindiya Rey by Kaavish to make me fall asleep. Such a nice song on coke studio.

Anyways

See Ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Visitors